Tourism operators and events from across the Riverina Murray region will be recognised in Deniliquin. This includes NSW council areas from Snowy Valleys in the east to Wentworth in the west, plus stretches into Victoria within the Murray Regional Tourism boundaries.
We’ll be celebrating at the site of another gathering you might have heard of – the Deni Ute Muster. And the theme for the evening? Well, it’s black tie and boots, of course!
On Friday 20 July, the Riverina Murray Tourism Muster will be held - a networking and business development opportunity for regional stakeholders. This event will also be held in Deniliquin with sessions on destination marketing, event risk management and social media marketing. Participants will also enjoy visits to the Deni Ute Muster site and a tour of the Big 4 Deniliquin Holiday Park, an Australian Tourism Awards Hall of Fame inductee. More information about the Tourism Muster is on the Destination Riverina Murray website.
RIVERINA MURRAY REGIONAL TOURISM AWARDS
- Date: Saturday 21 July, 2018
- Time: 6pm
- Venue: Corporate Centre, Deni Ute Muster Site, Conargo Road, Deniliquin
- Tickets: Purchase online now.
2018 Riverina Murray Finalists
- Albury Visitor Information Centre – Albury
- All Seasons Houseboats – Mildura
- Aquazone @ Lake Mulwala – Yarrawonga
- Bundyi Cultural Tours – Wagga Wagga
- CIRCA 1936 – Corowa
- DC on the Lake Pty Ltd – Mulwala
- Deni Ute Muster – Deniliquin
- Edward River Council – Deniliquin
- Food I Am – Wagga Wagga
- Fossey’s Gin – Mildura
- Great Aussie Holiday Park – Bowna
- Greater Hume Visitor Information Centre – Holbrook
- Limone Dining – Griffith
Lockhart Sculpture and Heritage Trail – Lockhart
- Long Table Café – Warragoon
- Mildura Houseboats – Mildura
- Murray Offroad Adventures – Mildura
- Quest Griffith – Griffith
- Rich Glen Olive Estate – Yarrawonga
- Rich River Golf Club Ltd – Moama
- Shiraz Republic – Cornella
- The River Deck – Albury
- Trentham Estate – Trentham Cliffs
- Tumut River Brewing Co – Tumut